What Makes a Home Luxurious?
Real estate has significantly evolved in the past few years. Demands of luxurious homes are on the rise, and innumerable contractors are working on the theme to create some of the best lavish properties. You will find the mention of ‘luxurious homes’ quite often if you go through real estate listings. In fact, there are many real estate advertisements with the same theme and concept. Whenever you hear or read about a luxurious home, you have some ideas about the structure, the facilities, amenities, location, etc. of the property.
But have you ever thought what is it that makes a home luxurious? We contacted the best residential contractors near me, and they gave some pointers regarding a luxurious home. They are as follows:
- Floor Plans – One of the most prominent and important things about a luxurious house is its floor plan. The entry to the house should have a grand structure. The floor plan should be open, vast, and airy. There should be abundant free space in the home so that it feels spacious and comfortable. Right from the entrance to the whole house, there should be no cramming at all.
- Lavish Bedroom –When it comes to the rooms in a home, the bedroom needs special mention. It is the private sanctuary of a family where the most special, exclusive, and private moments are spent with your loved ones. The bedroom should be large with a lavish bed for the couple. High-end technology for bedrooms is now available, and these should be installed for ultimate comfort. Among other things, the climate control facility is imperative for a luxurious bedroom.
- Spa Bathroom–After a tough day at work, when you are looking for some relaxation, how about walking in a spa bathroom and letting your body soak the luxuries? A luxurious home is incomplete without a spa bathroom. Along with a grand walk-in shower, the bathroom should have an opulent bathtub, floors with radiant heat, head-to-toe shower jets, sauna, towel warmers, etc. Wash off all your fatigue in this bathroom and walk out fresh and rejuvenated.
- Magnificent Modular Kitchen–The kitchen is considered as the powerhouse of a home. It is from here that the whole house gets its nutrition and energy. In a luxurious home, you will find a magnificent modular kitchen with the best equipment and appliances installed. Moreover, there will be abundant storage space in the kitchen. Many luxurious kitchens also come with a wine cellar, where you can store your best collections of wines and drinks.
- High-end Technological Gadgets–When you are looking to make your home luxurious, it is very important that you have the latest technological innovations installed. Did you know that you can control nearly all of your house with a mere touch of a phone button? Wireless home automation devices have become common in luxurious properties.
If you are looking for practical and trendy suggestions from the best residential contractors near me, contact Holly Construction, Inc. today. Our experts will help you transform your house into the dream smart home you have always envisioned. Call one of the best commercial and residential general contractors in Santa Rosa today at 707-541-0700.