4 Reasons Why Building a New Home Provides Value
Are you trying to decide between buying a ready-made house or building a new home? No matter what your decision is, they both come with their own unique benefits. However, there is nothing like building your own property. It is a way to create the home that you have always dreamed of and a wonderful living space for your family. If you are up for the challenge of building a new home, make sure to work with the top commercial property builders in Santa Rosa, and get great value for your home.
Why Building a New Home Gives You Value
Here are 4 reasons why building a new home instead of buying a pre-made house provides value.
1. You Avoid a High Price Tag: When you buy a house through a broker or off the shelf, chances are that the property comes with a high price tag. Did you know that the average self-built home costs approximately 10% less than an existing home? So those two extra bedrooms that you want in your house may not be as out of reach as you think. Additionally, you can save a considerable sum of money if you are smart with your buying, planning, and building.
2. You Meet Your Exact Needs: One of the major advantages of building a new home is that you can create exactly what you need – no more, no less. When you move into a home that already exists, you will definitely find little parts of it that you do not like. When you design and build a new home, you can meet your specific needs, and save money by excluding elements that you do not need.
3. You Deal with Lesser Maintenance and Fewer Repairs: When you build your own home, you make sure that it is constructed with the finest craftsmanship with reputed residential and commercial property builders in Santa Rosa, and only the best materials in construction. You start building your new home with an assurance of quality that will ensure lesser maintenance and fewer repairs, which in turn saves you money in the long run.
4. You Can Gain Energy Efficiency: You can build a home that is designed with energy codes that include air filtration and insulation standards that are more efficient. This efficiency allows you to be conscious about the environment while saving you money on monthly utility bills.
Build Your Dream Home with the Leading Residential and Commercial Builders in Santa Rosa
When you want to build a new home, there is one name that you can rely on to help you build your dream home – Holly & Associates, Inc – a leading residential and commercial property builders in Santa Rosa. This company ensures that you get professional services from start to finish, and build a home that gives you great value. To find out more, call us at 707-541-0700.
- Posted On February 15, 2019